[Wannier] Different num_wann setting for pw2wannier90.x and wannier90.x....

Han Hsu hsuhan at cems.umn.edu
Wed Jun 18 00:45:58 CEST 2008

Thank you, Jonathan.

In my case, the 22 bands that I should have excluded when I ran pw2wan
indeed form an isolated group below the 24 bands I am interested. I believe
your suggestion, setting dis_win_min, works for this case. I did not try it,
however, because I already calculated 24 X 24 Amn and Mmn way before I got
any reponse....

Han