[Wannier] center of MLWFs

nafise rezaei nafiserb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 15:51:00 CEST 2008

Dear Jonathan;

I do not understand exactly your reply. My question was about final
center of MLWFs for valence states.in the paper of  Maximally
localized Wannier functions
for entangled energy bands , any things about final center of MLWFs
are not mentioned .

You have spoken about initial center of MLWFs and the fact that
initial center of MLWFs for valence states and for valence + low lying
conduction states can be different.
when I consider both of valence and conduction states ,will final
center of MLWFs for valence states change respect with when only
MLWFs for valence states be calculated?

I appreciate your help.

Best regards.