[Wannier] check Maximum Im/Re Ratio and plot the WFs (from Wien2k to Wannier90)

fatemeh.mirjani f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir
Mon Jun 9 14:44:02 CEST 2008

Dear users;

By asking question in mailing-list, I found that I need eig,Mmn,Amn files for importing the data from Wien2k to Wannier90.
>From PWSCF to Wannier90, for checking the Im/Re ration in seedname.wout and plotting the WFs I should put "write_unk=.true." in seedname.pw2wan .
If I want to check Maximum Im/Re Ratio and plot the WFs (from Wien2k to Wannier90) what should I do? In this case I don't have any seedname.pw2wan file.
Do you have any suggestion about this?

Your guideline is greatly appreciated like your previous favor.

--
Best Regards
Fatemeh Mirjani                                         |    Email: f_mirjani at ph.iut.ac.ir