[Wannier] spread

Jonathan Yates jry20 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 6 13:13:15 CEST 2008

Vivek,

  Could you post your input and output files (pwscf and w90) somewhere we
can read (eg on a webserver).
  At the moment I don't have enough information about what you are trying
to do to give anything more than vague suggestions.

> (iv) The diagram depicts three wannier functions. I want only one....
> How do I get rid of these images of the central one ?

>> calculation. Then I do an nscf calculation with 4 kpoints (4,1,1).

  If you create WF from a 4x1x1 sampling of the BZ then the WF will live in
a periodic cell 4x1x1 of the real-space unit cell. If you then plot the WF
in a supercell (wannier_plot_supercell, which defaults to 2) you will see
both the "home" WF and some of its periodic image.

  Jonathan

--
Dr Jonathan Yates         |    Theory of Condensed Matter Group
Corpus Christi College    |    Cavendish Laboratory