[Wannier] bandstructure of Pb

nafise rezaei nafiserb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:29:50 CEST 2008

Dear Jonathan;

thanks for your previous replies.In Pb , I run wannier90 and
calculated wannier functions are good. I calculated four wannier that
are atom-centered with sp3 character as you have mentioned in your
paper.

after wannierising , I want to plot bandstructure along the Gamma-K
direction like your paper.I set this value in my input file of
wannier90:
G 0.00000  0.00000 0.0000  K 0.37500 -0.37500 0.000

I have four bands that  the lowest band is s-like. The top three bands
are p-like.
but this bandsturcture is not like to FIG2,in your paper.  I do not
know what is problem?
Did you use these values for plot bandstructure?

I used fcc structure and get lattice constant equal to 4.95(Ang).

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
Regards.
  Nafise