[Wannier] Wannier90 paper

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 12:06:19 CEST 2008

Dear Wannier90 users

I'd like to draw your attention to a paper describing Wannier90,
to be published in the next issue of Computer Physics Communications:

Wannier90: A Tool for Obtaining Maximally-Localised Wannier Functions
AA Mostofi, JR Yates, Y-S Lee, I Souza, D Vanderbilt and N Marzari
Comput. Phys. Commun. 178, 685 (2008)

Please use this citation in publications arising from use of the code,

Best regards

Arash

: Dr. Arash A. Mostofi           :: a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk :
: Lecturer and RCUK Fellow       ::                          :
: Depts. of Materials & Physics  ::                          :
: Imperial College London        :: T  +44 (0)207 594 6753   :
: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom :: F  +44 (0)207 594 6757   :
:------- http://www.cmth.ph.ic.ac.uk/people/a.mostofi -------: