[Wannier] Does wannier90 program need wfc file generated from pwscf process of scf or nscf ?

r95222066 at ntu.edu.tw r95222066 at ntu.edu.tw
Tue Nov 13 08:01:22 CET 2007

Hello,

      I want to ask if wannier90 package need the wavefunction files
which are generated from PWSCF scf process or nscf process ?
      Because I have a system which has 66 atoms and I want to
calculate the magnetic properties , and when I used more nodes to run
pwscf program for faster , the wfc (wavefunctions) will be larger
proportional to nodes I used. Thats situation confused me .

Thanks a lot!

        Bing-Hong Chen