[Wannier] about WFs' display

Arash A Mostofi mostofi at MIT.EDU
Tue May 29 17:26:06 CEST 2007

Dear Ian

I don't think your attachment made it through to my inbox, but the
problem you describe may be resolved by setting

wannier_plot_supercell = 3

in the Wannier90 input file.

Cheers

Arash

Dr Arash A Mostofi
Dept of Materials Science and Engineering
13-4084 MIT
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 USA
Tel: 617.2536026