[Wannier] a little problem with pwscf 3.2.1?

Arash A Mostofi mostofi at MIT.EDU
Sat May 5 04:18:43 CEST 2007

Dear Tadashi

I'm slightly confused: the eigenvalues have always (ie, since the original
incarnation of pw2wannier90 in December 2005) been written by pw2wannier90
as:

   write (iun_band,'(2i5,f18.12)') ibnd1, ikevc, et(ibnd,ik)*rytoev

(ie, without any reference to weights, wg). This is easily verified by
checking the espresso cvs repository.

Consequently, Wannier90 has always read the eigenvalues as:

    read(eig_unit,*,err=106,end=106) i,j,eigval(n,k)

as I've verified by checking our Wannier90 cvs repository.

Can you remember from where you got your copy of the Wannier90 source? Was
it from the www.wannier.org or from someone who may have made some
modifications for his/her own purposes? In any case, the change you've
made is correct.

Best regards

Arash

Dr Arash A Mostofi
Dept of Materials Science and Engineering
13-4084 MIT
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139-4307 USA
Tel: 617.2536026