[Wannier] pw2wannier90.x

Tadashi Ogitsu ogitsu at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 30 20:32:01 CEST 2006

Dear Jonathan,

Thanks for quick reply. Today, the machine is down, so, I'll check
more in detail tomorrow. Today, I'm letting you know some detail.

I was doing a parallel processing, and I know that the wannier90.x
consume about 1GB with the same system.

Serial Parallel:
Parallel. The machine is IBM SP5 with 32 GB on each node. I used 1
node, i.e. 8 cpus.

NCP or USP:
NCP

At this point, I do not have an access to the error log (I'll get
back to you tomorrow) but I believe that it took place at write_unk.

Do you know if there is a non-distributed array, which might get
large if the system size gets large? Thanks.

Tadashi