[QE-users] open_grid.x issue

wenusaras wenusaras at uom.lk
Mon Mar 4 15:42:16 CET 2024

Hi,

I am new to QE and W90.

After the execution pw.graphene.scf.in, I tried to obtain the the full
grid of k‐points in the Brillouin zone using open_grid.x by executing
open_grid.graphene.in. (i.e., unfolding the reduced K points on to full
K points)

However it does not provide an output (open_grid.graphene.out), The
prefix for open_grid.graphene.in is in same directory.

could you please help me to sort this out?

--
Thank You
Wenusara Satheekshana