[QE-users] how to obtain the EPC constant λ(ω) and the logarithmic average frequency ωln(ω) after I had the phonon spectra?

陶琨 taokun at lzu.edu.cn
Sat Jun 15 03:06:51 CEST 2024

Dear everyone,

Now, I want to estimate the transition temperature of a superconductor. The problem is that I had a phonon spectra but run by vasp, however I don't know how to obtain the EPC constant λ(ω) and the logarithmic average frequency ωln(ω). Should  I have to perform the phonon calculations again by the QE? But, it took me a quite longtime. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

With regards,
Kun Tao