[QE-users] vc-relax: symmetry issue

Pedro Augusto Franco Pinheiro Moreira pmoreira at ufscar.br
Tue Jun 4 14:11:59 CEST 2024

Thank you very much for your attention, Kazume.

I found out that my error wasn't with QE, but rather a numerical error in
the compilation of parallel processing libraries. Since it was a small
system, I ran it on a single core and it worked. So, it wasn't an issue
with QE.

Best regards,

Pedro
--
Prof. Dr. *Pedro A. F. P. Moreira*

Departamento de Física (DF)
Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
Tel.: (+55 16) 3351-8474
*pmoreira at ufscar.br <pmoreira at ufscar.br>*