[QE-users] Empty dynamical matrices files

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Thu Jul 11 11:14:21 CEST 2024

Hello
It is hard to say what happened without a look at the outputs. Could you send the output of the nq=3,3,3 calculations?
One hypothesis that it is better to check is that you first did the calculation with nq =2,2,2 and then the one with nq = 3,3,3 using the same prefix. Because recover is set to true, the program could have been detoured by possibly preexisting status files it read trying to recover data from the previous calculation.

Best regards
Pietro