[QE-users] Fw: Efficient materials modelling on HPC with QUANTUM ESPRESSO, SIESTA and Yambo (Online)

Juliana Maria Abreu Da Silva Morbec j.morbec at keele.ac.uk
Thu Jan 18 11:57:15 CET 2024

Apologies for the email sent to the list. It was supposed to be sent to Oscar only but I forgot to change the recipient.
Please ignore it. I will be more careful next time so it does not happen again.

-----
Dr Juliana Morbec
Lecturer in Physics | FHEA
PGR Lead School of Chemical and Physical Sciences | Year One Tutor (Physics and Astrophysics)
Research on Computational Materials Science
School of Chemical and Physical Sciences | Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire, UK ST5 5BG
https://www.keele.ac.uk/scps/ourpeople/physicsandastrophysics/julianamorbec/
https://jmmorbec.wordpress.com/
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=t1limn0AAAAJ&hl=en