[QE-users] Bond population calculation

Akhil g.nair akhilg.nair at yahoo.in
Fri Jan 12 07:48:46 CET 2024

Dear QE community,
I am writing to seek guidance on calculating the "mean bond population" using Quantum Espresso tools. I have come across a paper (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2022.06.028) where the authors performed a similar calculation using CASTEP, but I am interested in replicating it using Quantum Espresso.

I would appreciate it if anyone could provide assistance or share relevant information regarding this calculation.
Best regards,
Akhil NairResearch scholar,HBNI, INDIA