[QE-users] Requested some guidelines in First-principles molecular dynamics

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at cnrs.fr
Thu Jan 11 15:19:29 CET 2024

Hello Jahid,

I have read the article very quickly, but I do not think they use the
RMS to compute epsilon. All they do is compute epsilon for a few sample
atomic potisions reached during the MD run, then they average it. The
"Theoretical Method" section does not have any logic, but it is
explained in the "Conclusions". The RMS seems to be only used to
ascertain the validity of the simulation.

hth