[QE-users] Simple cubic to fcc cubic

Giovanni Cantele giovanni.cantele at spin.cnr.it
Tue Feb 27 12:13:41 CET 2024

I would add, to support this suggestion, that this forum is, in my opinion,
a very precious resource, for both those who are beginners and those who
are less beginners
because not only there is a more than reasonable response "rate" to posed
problems and questions but also, browsing past threads, you might discover
lot of
tricks, explanations, suggestions that might result helpful for you!
Giovanni

--

Giovanni Cantele, PhD
CNR-SPIN