[QE-users] pw.x - choosing starting_magnetization value for specific expected total magnetization

Abdul Muhaymin abdul.muhaymin at bilkent.edu.tr
Fri Feb 23 10:36:55 CET 2024

Thanks Guido. I understand this starting_magnetization switch now. I
wasn't using DFT+U since I first wanted to see what happens without any
U correction and planned to use U correction later. But this is a good
suggestion to set a near 0 U value to have the occupation matrix in the
output. I will try this. Thank you

Sincerely,
Abdul