[QE-users] [SPAM] atomic positions/coordinates for single molecule

ludwigboltzmann.sc10 at nycu.edu.tw ludwigboltzmann.sc10 at nycu.edu.tw
Tue Feb 20 09:18:32 CET 2024

 Dear Mr. Hammad,
Could you please give some(1 or 2) examples to illustrate the difference, or just paste the format of Avorgado, so that we would be easier to reach the question?Thanks.
Hsin-Ying Lu

    在 2024年2月20日 星期二 上午06:03:43 [GMT+8], Microsoft.com team<hammad_tarek at hotmail.com> 寫道:

 Dear HusakThanks a lot for your kind reply.However, I need to perform some dft calculations on isolated molecules and in some examples they introduced the atomic coordinates in the scf file for isolated molecules, but the coordinates were different from those produced by avogadro and data base!!!!.I hope to guide me in building up scf file for isolated molecules.Thanks once again.