[QE-users] [Probelm] Error in routine natomwfc_per_atom (1): m_start > m_end

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Thu Feb 15 19:42:54 CET 2024

Your Ti and O pseudopotential files do not contain atomic wavefunctions.
When using Hubbard U with the "ortho-atomic" option, atomic
wavefunctions are required, also on atoms without a Hubbard U term, I
think. With "atomic" option, it should work.

Paolo

On 14/02/2024 07:22, 임용식 wrote:

> Non si ricevono spesso messaggi di posta elettronica da
> dydtlr5506 at gm.gist.ac.kr. Informazioni sul perché è importante
> <https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
>

> Hello all~
>
> I'm now calculating the "vc-relax" of EuTiO3 material using Scalar
> relativistic pseudopotentials. This material is antiferromanetic since
> Eu atoms consist of up & down magnetization uniformly.
>
> Recently, the problem occured while calculating "vc-relax" . The error
> message is as follows:

> Error in routine natomwfc_per_atom (1):
>
> m_start > m_end

> I don't know how to solve this problem. Although I searched the internet
> to solve this problem, I couldn't find appropriate solution.
>
> Please help me.
>
> Thank you.
>
> P.S     I attach Input file("scf.in") & Output one("stdout.txt").
>

> Yongsik Lym
>
> Gwangju Institute Science & Technology.

> *보낸 사람:* 임용식
> *보낸 날짜:* 2024년 2월 14일 수요일 오후 3:17
> *받는 사람:* users at lists.quantum-espresso.org
> <users at lists.quantum-espresso.org>
> *제목:* [Probelm] Error in routine natomwfc_per_atom (1): m_start > m_end
>
> Hello all~
>
> I'm now calculating the "vc-relax" of EuTiO3 material using Scalar
> relativistic pseudopotentials. This material is antiferromanetic since
> Eu atoms consist of up & down magnetization uniformly.
>
> Recently, the problem occured while calculating "vc-relax" . The error
> message is as follows:

> Error in routine natomwfc_per_atom (1):
>
> m_start > m_end

> I don't know how to solve this problem. Although I searched the internet
> to solve this problem, I couldn't find appropriate solution.
>
> Please help me.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Yongsik Lym
>
> Gwangju Institute Science & Technology.

Univ. Udine, via delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine Italy, +39-0432-558216