[QE-users] [Probelm] Error in routine natomwfc_per_atom (1): m_start > m_end

임용식 dydtlr5506 at gm.gist.ac.kr
Wed Feb 14 07:17:49 CET 2024

Hello all~

I'm now calculating the "vc-relax" of EuTiO3 material using Scalar relativistic pseudopotentials. This material is antiferromanetic since Eu atoms consist of up & down magnetization uniformly.

Recently, the problem occured while calculating "vc-relax" . The error message is as follows:

Error in routine natomwfc_per_atom (1):

m_start > m_end

I don't know how to solve this problem. Although I searched the internet to solve this problem, I couldn't find appropriate solution.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Yongsik Lym

Gwangju Institute Science & Technology.