[QE-users] Is there an Optimized Norm-Conserving Vanderbilt (ONCV) pseudopotential of Eu atom?

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at cnrs.fr
Thu Feb 8 09:16:27 CET 2024

Hello,

there is one in the pslibrary (by Andrea Dal Corso marked as originating
from Troullier-Martin themselves) I've attached it linked below, scalar
and full-relativistic, as it is only available in input-file form. I
hope you know what you are doing.

https://mycore.core-cloud.net/index.php/s/FWluxwo8V0h5xnv

https://mycore.core-cloud.net/index.php/s/DLBOHb32FXpxwSH

kind regards

On 2/8/24 09:01, 임용식 wrote:

> Hello~
>
> I'm currently finding an Optimized Norm-Conserving Vanderbilt (ONCV)
> pseudopotential of "Eu" atom which has a localized f-orbital.
>
> But no matter how much I search in online, I can't find that.
>
> In "http://www.quantum-simulation.org/potentials/sg15_oncv/upf/",
> other atoms have a ONCV pseudopotential, some of rare earth elements
> such as "Eu, Lanthanides" don't have one.
>
> So, I request your help. Does anyone have it? If so, please share.
>
> Thank you.
>

> Yongsik Lym
>
> Gwangju Institute Science & Technology in South Korea.

Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC - CNRS UMR 7590 & Sorbonne Université
phone: +33 (0)1 442 79822 / skype: paulatz
http://www.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/ - https://anharmonic.github.io/
23-24/423 B115, 4 place Jussieu 75252 Paris CX 05