[QE-users] [SPAM] error with parallel execution

孟令时 m18514413019 at 163.com
Sat Apr 20 05:17:47 CEST 2024

Dear, dedevelopers and subscribers.
I'm Jerry from Peking University.
I configure by option ./configure
and make by option make all.
After that I run PW/examples/example01 (by option ./run_example) succesfully.
and when I use the input file this example (al.scf.david.in) (by option pw.x <al.scf.david.in >scf.out). I run it successfully.
and when I use the input file this example (al.scf.david.in) (by option mpirun -np 1 pw.x <al.scf.david.in >scf.out). I run it successfully.

The problem occurs when I run it (by option mpirun -np 2 pw.x <al.scf.david.in >scf.out). I get a write_line error.

So I don't know what happened with my mpi parallel execution.

I will attach my files here. Including config.log configure.msg and scf.out