[QE-users] libgomp: TODO error while running pw.x

Bhargab Kakati bhrgabkakati at iasst.res.in
Sun Apr 14 15:25:38 CEST 2024

Dear experts,

While trying to run (pw.x) QE after installation I am getting the
following error. I have tried installing it with and without openmp but
getting the same error for both the case. I hav confugure and make log
file here. Any help in resolving this issue would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

mpirun -np 8 /home/cmsgpu/softwares/qe-7.3-no-openmp/qe-7.3/bin/pw.x
<Fe.scf> Fe.scf.out | tee     error.txt

libgomp: TODO

libgomp: TODO

libgomp: TODO

libgomp: TODO

libgomp: TODO

libgomp: TODO

libgomp: TODO

libgomp: TODO
Primary job  terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status,
thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

   Process name: [[32487,1],7]
   Exit code:    1

my system configuration is:

OS: Ubuntu 22.04
CPU: 36 Core
GPU: Nvidia RTX A6000
CUDA Version: 12.3

nvcc --version
nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
Copyright (c) 2005-2023 NVIDIA Corporation
Built on Fri_Nov__3_17:16:49_PDT_2023
Cuda compilation tools, release 12.3, V12.3.103
Build cuda_12.3.r12.3/compiler.33492891_0