[QE-users] [SPAM] About errors in calculating phonon spectra in the new version of Hubbard+U

3301829239 3301829239 at qq.com
Mon Apr 1 11:27:28 CEST 2024

Dear developer:          I tried to use the new version of QE to calculate scf and then phonon spectrum, and there was no problem with self consistency. When calculating phonon spectrum, I always reported an error. After reading the discussion on these topics on the forum, I determined that there is label=3D in the pseudopotential. My example is FeO in example08 in the PW module. I have uploaded my calculation file to you and request your help in pointing out how to set up error avoidance: from offset-atom_wfc: error # 1
Hubbard manifold with zero occurrences is not allowed
Best wishes!
Quxiao