[QE-users] Inquiry Regarding Supercell Optical Properties Calculation Issue

NAIMI SALMA salma_naimi at um5.ac.ma
Sat Sep 23 12:55:51 CEST 2023

Dear Experts,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am currently working on computing the optical properties of my supercell using an HPC. However, I have encountered a perplexing issue during the calculation, and I am seeking your expertise to help me resolve it.

The problem I am facing is that after a certain period of time, the calculation abruptly stops, and I find that nothing is generated in the 'outdir='./out'' file.

 I would like to highlight that I have successfully computed both the optical properties of my unit cell and the electronic properties of my supercell .

For your reference, I have attached the input, the output files and the slurm from my recent attempt.

Kind regards,

Salma NAIMI