[QE-users] Bond population

Guido Menichetti guido.menichetti at df.unipi.it
Tue Sep 19 09:22:35 CEST 2023

Dear Akhil,

In general, how do you plan to calculate these quantities?

What theory/method would you use? QE can do many things.

There are also codes that interface with QE that can be useful for your

purpose but it depends on the method you would like to use.

For example, CRITIC2 implements Bader's theory using the charge density calculated with

QE and maybe it is useful to calculate what you need.

I imagine there are other methods you can use as well.

HTH

Regards

Guido.