[QE-users] SCAN Functional not recognized in DOS.x

Fabrizio Ferrari Ruffino faferrar at sissa.it
Fri Sep 15 17:36:18 CEST 2023

Hello,
this is a combination of dfts rarely used with QE and whose choice has been enabled fairly recently. However it should be possible to use it in PP runs too.
For some reasons in PP runs such as dos.x, a functional with a VV10 term, when detected, is converted in its standard form (the one you see in the dos output) regardless the preceding terms. I will fix this soon, but in the meantime if you want to enable it, you can add this temporary fix: in Modules/funct.f90 at line 844 replace this:
shortname = 'RVV10'
with these two lines:
shortname = xclib_get_dft_short()
shortname = TRIM(shortname)//'-'//TRIM(nonlocc(26))

Best,
Fabrizio