[QE-users] pw.x does not recognize pseudopotential file

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Wed Oct 18 15:48:14 CEST 2023

There is no difference in the way pseudopotentials are read between
serial and parallel execution. In the latter, one processor reads and
sends the data to all others. Some mpi versions may have strange ideas
on what the "current directory" is, but if you use absolute paths, this
is not an issue.

Paolo

Univ. Udine, via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine Italy, +39-0432-558216

*** AVAILABLE POSTDOCTORAL POSITION:
https://physicslab.uniud.it/persone/paolo-giannozzi/advert