[QE-users] R: R: [QE-GPU] compilation issue : NVFORTRAN-F-1225-Unmatched directive

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Thu May 25 08:47:52 CEST 2023

The  "__GPU_MPI" flag is not strictly necessary to compile and run the MPI parallel versions with GPU.
It only enables more efficient communications when the MPI library has been compiled with the necessary support for GPU-aware communications. The only essential flag for MPI is the  -D__MPI.
The failure's origin might be that your MPI library lacks such support. But you had better ask your system administrator about this.

You can remove the GPU_MPI flag and see if the code works.

Hope it helps
Pietro