[QE-users] R: Convert pseudo from fhi to upf format

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Wed May 10 09:13:16 CEST 2023

Hello
There is now a single program called upfconv.f90 inside the upflib directory. It should work for all old formats.
If you have compiled pw or one of the other main tags of the Makefile, you should find the executable in the upflib directory. Otherwise, you can compile it directly with

make libupf

Best regards
Pietro