[QE-users] QE7.2 with oneAPI IMPI and MKL+SCALAPACK

pdelugas at sissa.it pdelugas at sissa.it
Fri May 5 09:28:56 CEST 2023

Hello Sean

I checked on galileo-100 on CINECA. Scalapack with intelmpi works fine.
except for the -DCMAME_BULID_TYPE spec, that I overlooked, I used cmake
with your same options.

both cmake and autoconf build systems are fully supported and
functional, so use the one that suits you better without worries.

I have maybe used a slightly newer version of the tool chain (2021.5)

may I ask how many nodes and ranks have you used ?

regards

Pietro