[QE-users] Problems in the compilation process

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Mon Mar 27 21:51:18 CEST 2023

On 25/03/2023 20:46, ANTONIO DOUGLAS DA SILVA GUEDES LIMA wrote:
> executable programs should appear in 'bin/' subdirectory (bin/*.x) of qe-6.7 folder

they do if everything goes well. If they don't appear, there is a
problem. If there is a problem, there is an error message somewhere.
Locate that error message.

>  I try installing it using virtual machine ubuntu 20.04 and using cygwin terminal

not sure what you are doing but if you have a Windows machine, just
install Linux with WSL2 and everything will work

Paolo
Univ. Udine, via delle Scienze 206, 33100 Udine Italy, +39-0432-558216