[QE-users] hp.x with finite U

Mpayami mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Thu Mar 16 14:14:06 CET 2023

Dear Chris,

Hi.
Thank you for your comment.
In fact I was thinking about the "Protocol" (Fig. 1) of paper: I. Timrov et. al., PRB 103, 045141 (2021), with the same meaning as you mentioned.
But, the procedure U_in,i --> U_out,i = U_in, i+1 --> U_out, i+1, . . . does not seem to be a practical one, as we see generating each U is very time consuming. By the way, my problem in the previous post was that the unperturbed system was metallic and I was worring about convergency of Chi. However, I noticed that the method is extended also for metals.
Thank you again.

Cheers,
Mahmoud