[QE-users] [SPAM] Re: Pw2wan unexpectedly exceeding memory limit

Stefan Velja stefan.velja at uni-oldenburg.de
Thu Mar 9 10:13:31 CET 2023

Dear QE and W90 users,

As I am new to this mailing list, I want to make sure my previous e-mail didn't get lost somewhere and reached you successfully. In either case, you can find it below.

Kind regards,

Stefan Velja
PhD Student,
Electronic Structure Theory group (Prof. Dr. Caterina Cocchi)
Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg