[QE-users] Fwd: Hydrogen atom pseudopotential files with q=1.5e and q=0.75e (PBE, USPP)

Dominik Voigt dv009200 at fh-muenster.de
Wed Mar 8 10:22:11 CET 2023

Dear Gökhan,

In the appendix I'm sending you two pseudopotentials for fictional
Hydrogen with fractional charges of 0.75 and 1.5. But beware! I neverr
really had the time to check the convergence and transferability and
therefor can't give you a statement how good these pseudopotentials are.
Although the produced geometries and electronic structures were
reasonable for my systems. You can generate such pseudopotentials by
yourself with the help of the ld1.x code. Just specify the fractional
charges of your fictional atoms with zed, zval and config (see also the
input description for the ld1.x code). For the generation of USPP and
PAW pseudopotentials I ran into some errors which I weren't able to
solve back then. So if you are generating some I would kindly ask you to
keep me updated about that since I'm interested in how to do that as
well?

Best regards

Dominik

--