[QE-users] R: Data Parallelism and GPU Support for Quantum Espresso

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Fri Jun 30 10:27:01 CEST 2023

Dear Prashant

For what concerns GPU, the branch you are referring to is outdated.
More recent releases of QE are available on the download page
https://www.quantum-espresso.org/download-page/
and they can all be compiled for CUDA GPUs

About the parallel execution: in QE, there is the manypw.x application that can run many inputs in parallel.

But for such a large number of systems, also considering that you'll be running a workflow for each of them, it is
much better to use a workflow manager, for example, AiiDA
https://www.aiida.net/sections/about.html

Best regards and greetings
Pietro