[QE-users] Error Message while performing SCF.in

Md. Jahid Hasan Sagor md.sagor at maine.edu
Wed Jun 21 15:59:46 CEST 2023

Hi Professor,

I want to calculate dielectric functions of GaAs and due to this, I need
several representative configurations of GaAs supercell containing 8 atoms
(four Ga, four As). The paper, I am following states that GaAs cell
dimension 10.22 a.u.That's why I used celldm(1) = 10.22.
Based on the information, I tried to make scf.in of GaAs. Do you have any
suggestions on the input file? DId I make any mistakes in the file?

 Best
Md Jahid Hasan