[QE-users] QE Intel: WARNING: release_mt library was used but no multi-ep feature was enabled. Please use release library instead.

Pietro Davide Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Mon Jul 31 19:26:26 CEST 2023

Hello
The message probably comes from the intelmpi library.  You are using the multithreaded one but the program does not use these features.
If you link the non non-multithreaded releasen  the message should disappear.
I don't know if the intelmpi multithreaded works fine,  or if there is any performance loss  in using it.
Best regards
Pietro