[QE-users] How do I Get the Short-cut of QE After Going Through the Installation Process Successfully?

MOSES NTSIFUL moses.ntsiful001 at stu.ucc.edu.gh
Wed Jul 12 17:07:37 CEST 2023

Dear Developers,
Firstly, I would like to show my gratitude to you all; specially to Pietro
Davide Delugas, Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto for your assistance. The installation
process was successful but I need help with the name of the executable in
the /bin directory which makes it ready to be used since there are so many
files in there. If possible, just as the short-cut of some software
applications are seen on my desktop, is it possible to get the short-cut of
QE, if yes how?

Best regards,
Moses