[QE-users] Why my material do not get optimized with vc-relax using HSE?

Abiodun Odusanya aaodusanya at aggies.ncat.edu
Mon Jul 3 15:45:56 CEST 2023

Good day,

I would like to know if converged structural parameters using a norm
conserving potential can be used for a pbe scf calculation if it's
difficult to have the structure converge with a pbe pp.

My structure converges faster with a norm conserving potential but there a
cases when I need to run calculations with pbe pp.

Abiodun Odusanya

Graduate Assistant of Mechanical Engineering

North Carolina A & T State University

1601 East Market Street

Greensboro, NC 27411