[QE-users] Problem with PBE0 calculation

Rameswar Bhattacharjee rb1820 at georgetown.edu
Fri Jan 13 17:35:22 CET 2023

Dear Giuseppe and M.V Kondrin,
Thank you very much for your suggestion and such a fruitful discussion.
Looks like there is no direct way to plot the band structure using a hybrid
functional. However, as you suggested this can be done with some tricks and
techniques. I never heard about the scissor operator which I need to learn
how to use. But as suggested by Mr. MV Konrin, I could get the DOS using
PBE0 which is also very useful for the band gap. Thanks a lot for such
wonderful guidance.

Rameswar