[QE-users] Segmentation fault when including V Hubbard parameter

a.pramos a.pramos at alumnos.upm.es
Mon Jan 9 09:49:30 CET 2023

Hello everyone,

I'm testing the new implementation of DFT+U+V in QE 7.1 and wanted to
run a calculation of the V parameter of Ni(OH)2. Only accounting for the
U parameters doesn't bring any trouble, but when adding any V parameter
to the input, the program calls a segmentation fault. I've tried to run
the example 10 of the HP module, which also adds V parameters, with the
same result.
Find attached my input and my console log.

Best wishes,
Álvaro