[QE-users] using Hybrid functional in QE

Rameswar Bhattacharjee rb1820 at georgetown.edu
Fri Jan 6 19:29:33 CET 2023

Hi Simon,
Thank you for the information. I have gone through the input_dft and it
looks like I can use PBE0 or B3LYP. But I am not sure for that case which
pseudopotential I should use. Could you (or anyone) have a sample input to
run a QUE calculation using the B3LYP functional? That would be very
helpful. Thank you

Rameswar