[QE-users] Why is my ev.x gave wrong calculations of equilibrium volume?

NAIMI SALMA salma_naimi at um5.ac.ma
Thu Feb 23 09:56:10 CET 2023

Yes Abdesalem it's clear thank you.

Salma NAIMI
PhD student-Mohamed 5 University-Rabat
________________________________
From: users <users-bounces at lists.quantum-espresso.org> on behalf of Abdeslam Houari via users <users at lists.quantum-espresso.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 9:06 PM
To: Quantum ESPRESSO users Forum <users at lists.quantum-espresso.org>
Subject: Re: [QE-users] Why is my ev.x gave wrong calculations of equilibrium volume?

The equilibrium volume V0 given by the code is for the unit cell (per formula unit)
The one you give, call it V, is the volume of the conventional cubic cell (V =4 * V0 )
I hope it's clear !

Abdesalem HOUARI
Department of physics, Theoretical Physics Laboratory
University of Bejaia-06000. Algeria.
E-mail: abdeslam.houari at univ-bejaia.dz & habdslam at yahoo.fr
https://sites.google.com/site/houariabdeslam/homepage