[QE-users] Can qe calculate the vibration of phonons that are not gamma points

孟静静 201831140021 at mail.bnu.edu.cn
Wed Feb 15 09:41:44 CET 2023

Dear Administrator:
I am a QE user. I am facing a question: the QE can calculate the vibration of phonons (the detail results show in .dyn*). In .dyn* files, I can obtain the detail displacement of different atoms. Now I want to ask that can I directly read the phonon vibration of non-gamma points in the .dyn* file (at gamma point, I can read the displacement of different atoms to obtain the vabrationn of phonon. And whether I can obtain the phonon vibration of non-gamma points?). I hope to receive your e-mail.
Best wishes to you!
                                                                                                                                                                 QE user: Jing Meng