[QE-users] bad line in namelist & control: "/"

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at cnrs.fr
Mon Feb 6 10:36:09 CET 2023

It is impossible to tell, as you do not provide your input.

kind regards

On 2/6/23 10:26, AISWARYA CHANDRAN wrote:
> I am calculating the band structure of a compound using quantum
> espresso in a user account of a cluster. I have submitted pw_bands.in
> <http://pw_bands.in> file , scf.in <http://scf.in> file and bands.in
> <http://bands.in> file.
> The output shows the error
> bad line in namelist & control: "/"
> The same job i submitted in my local machine using the command option
> pw.x for pw_bands.in <http://pw_bands.in> file and scf.in
> <http://scf.in> file. bands.x command for bands.in <http://bands.in>
> file and it gives output without any error.
> Could you please help me to solve this problem?
>
> Thank you

Dr. Lorenzo Paulatto
IdR @ IMPMC - CNRS UMR 7590 & Sorbonne Université
phone: +33 (0)1 442 79822 / skype: paulatz
http://www.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/ - https://anharmonic.github.io/
23-24/423 B115, 4 place Jussieu 75252 Paris CX 05