[QE-users] [SPAM] Dielectric function and absorption with Lanczos

Iurii TIMROV iurii.timrov at epfl.ch
Mon Apr 24 17:31:50 CEST 2023

Dear José,

> I would like to plot the absorption data for the directions [001] [010] [100], what should I do to get the data to create these plots?

You can try to use a supercell of Si (with only k=0) and use turbo_lanczos.x or turbo_davidson.x. Then check the files plot_chi.dat and plot_S.dat generated by turbo_lanzcos.x or plot.dat generated by turbo_davidson.x. Note that you need to use supercells with these codes because the general k-points sampling (that you would use with a primitive cell) is not implemented.

HTH

Iurii

--
Dr. Iurii TIMROV