[QE-users] segmentation fault with smeared calculation

Johnson, Miles R. mjohnso7 at caltech.edu
Mon Sep 26 19:29:22 CEST 2022

Hi Paolo,

I'm still getting the same error with a non-fully relativistic pseudopotential. I've been using pseudopotentials downloaded from the pseudodojo website - these were pbe-sol, with stringent accuracy. I should mention I also have not been able to get any scan scf calculation with magnetization to converge, but for the non-smeared trials the estimated scf accuracy just diverges and there is no error.

Thanks,
Miles

---
Miles Johnson